Welcome to the Bewbstuck Hub
Using the brand-new and wholly untested game mechanics of The Homestuck RPG, 2nd Edition, this campaign is the first campaign to utilize this system. The Homestuck RPG is based on Dungeons & Dragons 4th Edition, and is created by aerialAstronomer and pixelatedPeripatetic, the former of which is the GM for this campaign.
Bewbstuck follows the Sburb adventure of Bird, Elysse, Will, and Taiga as they delve into the world of the Incipisphere and explore their fated quests. However, things are not as they appear to be, and an encroaching evil snakes its tendrils throughout the Session, directing a nefarious plot to subvert the answer to the Ultimate Riddle.
Will our quartet conquer their destinies? Will the Bard, the Heir, the Mage, and the Seer reach the conclusion of the great and mystifying game? A game that may cost them their very lives?
Visit us frequently to see updates, recaps, and possibly even recordings of game sessions and find out what happens to our heroes!
- Access the Wiki to see information pertinent to this campaign that has been created for the Homestuck RPG 2nd Edition, as well as links to the game materials.
- Access the Adventure Log to see the Session documented in its entireity.
- Access the Characters List to see PCs, NPCs, and Opponents within the campaign.
- Access Items to see the Alchemized creations of our Sburban Heroes.
- Access Maps to see the full extent of the Medium, as well as individual Lands.
If you have any questions or are interested in getting in touch with the GM of this game, please message me!